Multi Color Ikkat Cotton Readymade Blouse
Ikat is an art of resist-dyeing where the yarn is coated with resistive materials in specific patterns and then dyed before weaving the fabric. The process of applying dye-resist and dyeing is repeated multiple times to create exquisite patterns. Ikat is an art of dyeing that has been prevalent in many ancient civilizations across the world, specifically in Asia. In India, the art is believed to be over 200 years old.
The base fabric is cotton. Cotton fabric dates back to some of the most ancient civilizations and it has a strong presence in the modern wardrobe as well. The softness and lightness of cotton combined with its strength and versatility makes it one of the most popular choices, especially for the Indian climate.
- Type: Padded
- Fabric: Cotton Ikat
- Sleeves : Elbow Length Sleeve
- Shoulder Strap: 1.3 Inches
- Sleeves Length: 11 Inches
- Blouse Length: 12 Inches
- Front Neck Depth: 5.5 Inches
- Full Shoulder: 14 Inches
- Opening: Front Zip
- Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness