Copper Zari Tissue Saree with Red Border
A Copper Zari Tissue Saree with Red Border is full of traditional charm and glamour. Featuring a timeless earthy hue and subtle, elegant radiance that emanates from the fabric. Enjoy a nostalgic look of 90’s style and grace with this classic saree that adds timeless feminine charm to your wardrobe.
- Fabric: Zari Tissue. The fabric is woven loosely which adds a metallic shine and crushed texture. The saree can be roll polished if one wishes to even out the wrinkles and widen the width.
- Work: Borders: Intricately stitched with a sequin and zari work lace.
- Color: Copper with Red Border
- Length: 5.5 metre Width: 45 inches approx (without roll pressing)
- Unstitched Red Brocade Blouse piece
- Work: Zari weaving all over
- Delivery time: In Stock 2-3 Days
PRODUCT IMAGE AND COLOR:
Each product on ShopBollyWear is a representation of the actual product. We attempt to display product images as accurately as possible. However, due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the product.